THOUGH the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no heard in the stalls, YET I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. GOD, the Lord is my strength; he makes my feed like the deer’s; he makes me tread on my high places.”
Hey Mount Hermon interns!
I hope your holiday season was both relaxing and worshipful. Here’s a look at what is coming up:
- Your first professional development meeting of 2011 is this Wednesday from 9-10:30.
- We resume our Intern Meetings this Thursday at the usual time in the usual place.
- Your coaching sessions also resume at their normally scheduled time this week. Make sure that you email me your current Lifebook at least 24 hours in advance of your coaching session. Brian, Cassie and Katie don’t need to worry about this as we will be having our first full session this week.
- Next Monday, January 10th is the official moving date for the women interns. We will have more details for you this Thursday.
- Our annual intern retreat is this month on January 18-19th. We will leave early on Tuesday morning. These 2 days are considered workdays.
- Each of you are required to fill out a summer staff application by Friday, January 28th regardless of whether your position has already been confirmed for the summer. Please make sure that you take 30 minutes to do this in the next few weeks.
- Don’t forget that the Mount Hermon staff retreat is from January 31st-February 2nd. Make sure that you have RSVPed to Kerry Phibbs.
- Some other dates to mark on your calendars include: March 16th (all day camp visits), March 7-10 (CCCA), and May 6-7 (AIM weekend).
I am thankful for each and every one of you! I continue to learn from you and I love being able to serve Jesus alongside of you.