Hey 2010-2011 Mount Hermon Interns!
It seems like you are all settling in and getting a little more comfortable with your fellow interns, your jobs and your homes. It is a joy to have you here. I am looking forward to hearing the stories of what God does in you and through you this year.
Here is some important info for the next week and beyond:
- Tomorrow (Wednesday, Sep 15) is our first staff prayer meeting of the year. We will meet at 8am (sorry for you non-morning people) in Lakeside Meeting Room. Please be on time and ready to go as you will be prayed for and commissioned tomorrow.
- There is no intern development meeting tomorrow due to the team building workshop. Intern development meetings will begin on Wednesday, September 29 from 9-10:30am. You will have intern development meetings on every other Wednesday from 9-10:30 from there on (it happens on the same Wednesdays as staff prayer which is also every other week).
- Mark your calendars for our staff prayer and staff breakfast dates. Staff prayer happens in the Lakeside meeting room at 8am on 9/15, 9/29, 10/13, 10/27, 11/10, 11/24 and 12/8. Staff breakfasts happen in Ivy Dining Room also at 8am on 9/22, 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, 11/17, 12/1 and 12/15.
- This Thursday we will meet again from 3-5pm for our Intern Meeting. Make sure you bring your binders. Wednesday intern development meetings and Thursday intern meetings are mandatory. Your supervisors know that these meetings are mandatory.
- I talked with Guest Services about the possibility of getting a list of meals that you are welcome to attend. We are currently working on the best way to do this.
- If any of you want to help out with “Revolution” our high school student leader retreat this weekend, let me know. We would love to have you be a part of it!
- Lastly, I would like to have your cell phone numbers in case I need to get last minute information to you through a group text message. Can you text me with your first and last name. I’m not too stoked on posting my cell number on this blog. If you don’t have it, ask a fellow intern. I know that many of you have my number.
Keep seeking after Jesus!
One does not surrender a life in an instant. That which is lifelong can only be surrendered in a lifetime.