Intern Update :: Week of Sep 20
Hey Mount Hermon interns! I am praying that this week has started off in an amazing and God-glorifying way. You are all greatly appreciated. It has been fun to start to get to know you. I am looking forward to hearing more about your lives as the time goes on. Thanks also to each one of you who helped out this past weekend with “Revolution.” Your servant hearts were greatly appreciated!
Here is some pertinent info for the upcoming week:
- This Thursday we will gather again for our weekly Intern Meeting from 3-5pm. I am looking forward to hearing your rap songs! Don’t forget your bling.
- Next week on Wednesday, September 29th you will have your first Intern Development meeting with Lisa from 9-10:30. Mark your calendars. I will have a location for you on the blog next week.
- I highly recommend that you read along with the “Beyond the 21 Day Challenge” Bible plan. We will start studying through these passages in a couple of weeks. Check it out at by clicking here.
- For those of you who missed it last week, don’t forget to mark your calendars for our staff prayer and staff breakfast dates. Staff prayer happens in the Lakeside meeting room at 8am on 9/15, 9/29, 10/13, 10/27, 11/10, 11/24 and 12/8. Staff breakfasts happen in Ivy Dining Room also at 8am on 9/22, 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, 11/17, 12/1 and 12/15.
- I also still need a few of your cell phone numbers. If you have yet to text me with it, please do that as soon as you can.
Thanks much! See you on Thursday!!
Thanks for the update Charlie. For some reason I was thinking that the 1st pro development was after breakfast today.