Hey Mount Hermon Interns!
I’m (Charlie) out here freezing my bum off in North Carolina and I’ve been continually reminded how thankful I am to be able to work with an amazing group like you. Know today that you are appreciated!
One valuable lesson I learned this week is that you should never walk outside with wet hair in North Carolina during the winter time. My hair froze! It was both awesome and a great reminder of how much I love Santa Cruz!
Here are this week’s announcements:
- You are all “automatically” RSVPed as YES to the MH Christmas Dinner on the 14th. Each house should bring a dish to share.
- Please be brainstorming some Christmas Fun to perform for the staff. We will have 30 minutes this Thursday to work on it as a group.
- Don’t forget to sign up for the Staff Gift Exchange with Maribel.
- Please confirm your holiday time off with your supervisor if you have yet to do this.
- Intern Development is this Wednesday after Staff Prayer. Guest Speaker is Alden Johanson.
- Keep your eyes, hearts, and lives open to be God’s agents and objects!
- Please complete your Fall Review (due to your Advisor this Thursday!). You can download it by clicking the link at the bottom of this post.
- Remember to be working on your first coaching assignment (the faith section of your Life Plan)
- You are good enough, you are smart enough, and doggone it, people like you!
See you soon!
-Charlie and Katie