Hey Mount Hermon Interns!
I hope you are all having an amazing week. I can’t tell you how much I value and appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks for all that you are and all that you do! Here are this week’s announcements:
- This Friday, January 28th your summer staff applications are due. Don’t forget…unless you want to treat the intern community to some ice cream : )
- The staff retreat is coming up January 31-Feb 2! Make sure you line up your transportation to Hume.
- Your coaching sessions for this week have been canceled. I apologize for the last minute’s notice. I am recruiting in the Sacramento area. I am in the process of rescheduling the meetings we have or will have missed. Please make sure that you are caught up with your coaching work as you now have no excuse to be behind!
- Don’t forget to finish reading pages 209-231 in Waltke and Genesis 1:26-2:5 by this Thursday. I am asking you to write a 1-2 page reflection paper on the Waltke chapter that will be due at our intern meeting on Thursday, February 3rd. In this paper, I want you to interact with what Waltke proposes. Here are a few questions to help you as you write: Did you agree with him? Why or why not? Did you read anything that impacted you? If so, what? Did you learn anything new? If so, what? Since you don’t have coaching this week, I encourage you to use that time to write your reflection.
- Some other dates to mark on your calendars include: March 16th (all day camp visits), March 7-10 (CCCA), and May 6-7 (AIM weekend).
Thanks for beging patient with me as I get used to incorporating Katie’s job duties into my job. Feel free to call or text me with any questions.