Happy Wednesday Mount Hermon Interns! Here are your announcements for the week:
- We do have coaching this week (this also means you Friday people!). I am looking forward to hanging out. Be ready with your homework! We will meet at my house.
- We will do our Thursday intern meeting at my house. Believe it or not, rain is in the forecast. See you at 3pm! Bring your Bibles.
- The program retreat is next week. If you are going and you’re not on the program team, make sure you know what your supervisor is expecting of you.
- For those of you interested in a 2nd year internship, get your proposals in as soon as possible. Don’t forget that they must include a plan for how you are going to grow to the next level. They are due by May 1st. E-mail them to me.
- My 6th-7th is Mount Hermon’s annual “Associates in Ministry” weekend. All interns are required to attend at least an hour of prayer on Friday. Make sure to check with your supervisors to see what else is required of you that weekend.
At tomorrow’s meeting I will have a list of important dates for you that covers the next 5 months. Kelsey Paterson will also be joining us for the first time!!
See you tomorrow.