Hey Mount Hermon Interns!
Good morning! I hope your week is going great so far. Thanks to all who helped out with our first Fall Frenzy! It was an amazing weekend and I’m looking forward to working with you again this weekend. It is fun to serve alongside of such a gifted and passionate group of people. Here are your announcements for this week:
- Please turn in your HR paperwork ASAP. Your background screening and code of safe practices are needed.
- You don’t have to read chapter 2 in the Dever book this week.
- Mark your calendars for an all-day multi-camp visit trip on November 10th. Please wear professional clothing and nametags. Dave Peterson will be leading this.
- Let’s raise the bar for Mount Hermon Vehicles! Set the tone as interns who consistently: fill gas tank, remove all trash and belongs, check out vehicles properly (always leaving cell phone number and accurate times) and return keys promptly. Please don’t use camp vehicles for personal use (including coffee runs).
- See you on Thursday from 3-5. We are thankful for each and every one of you!
Have a great week!
-Charlie and Katie