Hey Mount Hermon Interns!
First and foremost, you are all amazing! It’s always fun and encouraging for us to see you throughout camp. Thanks for being a blessing.
Here are your announcements this week:
- Thanks to those who helped through the storm! Way to be calm, cool, collected, and careful! If your houses have any storm damage, please submit work requests promptly.
- TUESDAY THE 23rd: If you have any extra time, please stop by to help the volunteers in Brookside Meeting Room. They need extra hands for a large mailing
- This Wednesday you do have Intern Development. JR will be teaching on personal financial planning. You don’t want to miss it!!
- NO THURSDAY MEETING THIS WEEK! Remember that your reading in “An Old Testament Theology” is due next time we meet.
- Happy Thanksgiving: Special thanks to those who are working/serving away from their own families this holiday!
- You are all invited to Shelly and Juan’s Thanksgiving Breakfast at 9am. Email Shelly by clicking here for more details.
See you around camp (if not before)!
-Charlie and Katie