Writers Meeting Editors and Agents ~ Oh my!
If you have an interest in writing or in the publishing industry, we’d love to see you at Mount Hermon, March 25-31.
How do you know the Mount Hermon Christian Writers’ Conference is right for you?
You’re going to want to join us at Mount Hermon, if . . .
1. You have to write. You can’t help yourself, you’re a writer.
2. You care about meeting and mingling with folks of like-mind, who share your interest in writing and publishing.
3. You desire to build relationships with folks in the publishing industry–published authors, editors, and agents.
4. Social media and the concept of blogging baffles you and you could use some help with it all.
5. You have the desire to explore a new genres or type of writing.
6. You’re interested in studying the craft of writing with a multi-published mentor.
7. You need encouragement from writers who have been where you are and taken have the next steps.
8. You don’t know all there is to know about writing for publication, publishing, marketing, and promotions.
9. You’re wondering what to do next in your writing career and could use some direction.
10. You crave Christian fellowship with other publishing industry professionals.
11. You have been in the desert and could use some spiritual nourishment.
12. You see value in a contemplative stroll through a stand of awe-inspiring redwood trees.
Which one or ones in the above listing best fit you in this season of your writing life?
Click here to find Mount Hermon Writers on Facebook