Although we believe that the staff is the program and that we have the best staff ever it takes planning and preparation to finally welcome you to camp in June (or April if you are coming with your school). Here are some of the steps being taken to ensure that your camp experience at Kidder Creek Camp becomes better and better. This list includes projects and items we are purchasing that we hope will be ready for launch this summer.
- Ranch Camp Cabin Beautification and Dining Area improvements and shade
- Fiber Optic Internet connection to the Snack Shack, so we can cut down those lines
- A new 10 passenger van to be used for MTB Camp
- Purchasing a new Aquaglide for the pond
- Adding the “edge” software and solar charging station to our Laser Tag Game Area
- Timberline bathroom facelift
- Buying 4–6 ‘new to us’ horses
- 4 new rafts+ rafting equipment
- A new Disc Golf Course
- New Adirondack chairs and ceiling fans for the office porch so you can relax, enjoy the views and stay cool while you check-in for camp
- New BBQ Grills for the Orchard and the RV park, to help us enjoy more hot off the grill burgers
- Irrigation system improvements to be better stewards of our water usage and labor required to keep camp looking beautiful (please pray for snow and rain!)
As a non profit we rely on generous donors like you to help us raise the capital funds necessary to do these camp improvements. Every year we are blessed by you as you support this ministry through Giving Tuesday and your regular monthly gifts. Thank you for being a part of God’s work here at Kidder!
If you would like to support these and other projects you can go to kiddercreek.org where you can make a one time gift or maximize your impact by becoming a Transformer, a regular monthly donor!