- 169 campers made first-time decisions to follow Jesus!
- 1,612 River Days (1 camper on the river for 1 day = 1 river day)
- 350 students from Siskiyou County in Spring Outdoor Ed Day Camps
- 6 weeks of Outdoor Day Camp in partnership with local schools where we had up to 40 students per day
- 31 Guest Groups served— Groups varied in size from 6—60 and enjoyed days on the river, in the mountains, and at camp.
- 826 Campers Served in Youth Camps— 457 in Adventure Camp, 105 in MTB and Wilderness, and 264 at Ranch Camp.
- 61 Day Campers attended our locals’ day camp, our biggest day camp ever!
- Over 1,000 people attended Fall Festival over two weekends.
- When you add all that up we had 7,152 Camper Days over the course of the year! What an impact! (A camper day equals 1 camper or guest here for 3 meals and 1 overnight)
Staff and Volunteers
- 96 Staff— 6 Year Round staff, 26 seasonal hourly employees and 64 Summer Staff came together to carry out our mission. Thank you Staff!
- 250 Volunteers helped prune apple trees, check kids into camp, cook and BBQ, lead trail rides, make apple crisp for Fall Festival, rake, help with projects, and so much more! Thank you Volunteers!
- $268,898 raised from 644 individual gifts. Thank you Donors!
- $112, 071 in Campership awarded to help kids come to camp.
- Projects Completed and program items purchased:
New Aquaglide Pond Feature
2 new-to-us Vehicles
New Shed & Solar power station for Laser Tag
4 new Rafts, 1 Puma, and 2 Inflatable IK’s
New more efficient pump system for our pasture irrigation system
Gaga Ball pits rebuilt
Office Porch Improvements
2 new BBQ Grills for the RV park and at the Orchard
2 new Trucks and Rebuilt Stagecoaches
Loss of revenue recovery due to the August Wildland Fires, which required us to close camp two weeks early.
—Robbie, Week 1 camper
What a year! We praise God for all the families who joined us by sending their kids to camp, the staff, volunteers and donors who gave time and resources to make it happen but… Lives Transformed, that’s what it’s all about! It’s stories like this one that inspire us to keep doing God’s work of loving others and leading them to a full life in Jesus.
Yay God! Yay Friends! Yay Camp!